How do you boost the competence of your students by getting them in the right mindset? How do you give feedback that inspires? How do you challenge students to think and find answers themselves?
An ideal student shows a lot of initiative and intrinsic motivation. Unfortunately, not all students show this trait on every subject. So what can you do to motivate your students?
This module is best combined with Module 2a. This module is compulsory for TA’s (student-assistants and PhD’s) and is part of the DOP for teachers 4.
All modules are open for everyone who is teaching at the FNWI, so for example for teachers 3 and 4, tutors and teaching assistants (PhD’s and student assistants). Not sure which module suits your learning objectives best? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2 hours
When and where?
- 9 October 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
- 22 October 2020 | 13:00 – 15:00 | On campus
- 6 November 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
- 19 November 2020 | 13:00 – 15:00 | Online
- 1 December 2020 | 13:00 – 15:00 | Online
- 17 December 2020 | 13:00 – 15:00 | Online
- 22 January 2021 | 13:00 – 15:00 | On campus
- 26 January 2021 | 13:00 – 15:00 | On campus
Some modules will be taught on location, some online via Zoom. Two weeks before the start of a module you will receive an invitation with more details. If you are interested in this course, please register here.