How do you create safety in the classroom and how can you stimulate intrinsic motivation? How do you give clear instructions?
As a teacher, creating a learning environment in which everyone can thrive is one of the most important tasks. This means that you have to create a safe learning environment. But how do you do this? What is important and what is your influence as a teacher? In this module, we will discuss how to increase intrinsic motivation in your students and how to create safety in your classroom.
This module is best combined with Module 4. This module is compulsory for TA’s (student-assistants and PhD’s) and is part of the DOP for teachers 4.
All modules are open for everyone who is teaching at the FNWI, so for example for teachers 3 and 4, tutors and teaching assistants (PhD’s and student assistants).
Not sure which module suits your learning objectives best? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When and how?
- 9 October 2020 | 13:00 – 15:00 | Online
- 30 October 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
- 5 November 2020 | 13:00 – 15:00 | Online
- 27 November 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
- 4 December 2020 | 10:00 – 12:00 | Online
- 11 January 2021 | 13:00 – 15:00 | On campus
- 15 January 2021 | 13:00 – 15:00 | On campus
- 2 hours
Some modules will be taught on location, some online via Zoom. Two weeks before the start of a module you will receive an invitation with more details. If you are interested in this course, please register here.